Young foreign aid volunteers should meet the following requirements
(1) Having the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) The age is generally between 20 and 35 years old, which is really necessary for youth volunteer work in foreign countries, and the age can be appropriately relaxed;
(3) Good health;
(4) Generally having a bachelor's degree or above;
(5) Correct conduct, no crime or record of punishment;
(6) Be loyal to the motherland, be willing to contribute, love volunteer service, and volunteer to volunteer in developing countries.
Young foreign aid volunteers shall abide by the relevant provisions on sending young foreign aid volunteers, the relevant provisions on foreign aid personnel, accept the management of Chinese embassies and consulates abroad, abide by the laws and regulations of the recipient, and respect the customs and customs of the recipient and the rules and regulations of the service units.
The Ministry of Commerce is responsible for formulating the annual plan for sending young volunteers to foreign countries, including the sending country, number, service posts, service time and budget.
The Ministry of Commerce is responsible for negotiating and signing cooperation agreements with the relevant departments of the recipient party.
The China Youth Volunteer Association is responsible for organizing the recruitment, selection, training and dispatch of young volunteers for foreign aid in accordance with the cooperation agreement.
The Economic and Commercial Counsellor's Office of Chinese Embassies and Consulates abroad is responsible for the management of young volunteers working abroad.
China Youth Volunteer Association can publish recruitment announcements through the website of the Ministry of Commerce, China Volunteer Service Network and news media. It can publicly recruit foreign youth volunteers for the society. It can also target specific areas or units for targeted recruitment according to needs.
According to the principles of openness, impartiality and fairness, the Chinese Youth Volunteer Association selects and recruits young volunteers from abroad in accordance with the steps of centralized examination, publication of results and admission. The list of young volunteers for foreign aid shall be submitted to the Ministry of Commerce for the record.